Sport Licenses

The Town Clerk’s Office is an active licensing agent for the Department of Energy & Environmental Protection. You may also purchase your Connecticut hunting, trapping and fishing licenses and all required permits online. 

Please visit the State of Connecticut website to purchase licenses online or to see associated sports licensing fees.