The purpose of the Town of Lebanon Safety Committee is to bring all town employees together to achieve and maintain a safe, healthful workplace; the safety of human life and property being of primary concern.
The goal of the Lebanon Safety Committee is to eliminate workplace injuries and illnesses by involving employees and managers in identifying hazards and suggesting how to prevent them.
- Involve employees in achieving a safe, healthful workplace
- Promptly review all safety-related incidents, injuries, accidents, illnesses and deaths
- Demonstrate the importance of workplace safety to all employees
- Establish training programs for identification and reduction of hazards in the workplace
- Conduct quarterly workplace inspections, identify hazards, and recommend methods for eliminating or controlling the hazards
- Annually evaluate the Town of Lebanon's workplace safety and health program and recommend improvements to management
|Bernard Dennler III||Chair|