Registration is open for swim lessons for the 2019 pool season with lessons begining June 24. For more information, check out this guide and registration form to our swim lesson and pool pass programs.
Turn in your registration form to the Recreation Department, located at the lower level of Town Hall.
You can purchase your pool passes here as well.
Open Swim Hours:
- Monday through Friday 1:00 PM to 5:30 PM
- Saturday 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Closed Sundays except in special circumstances.
Times subject to change depending on weather.
The pool season is divided into two sessions with passes available for each session. Session I runs from June 22 through July 31. Session II runs from August 1 through August 24. Passes can be purchased for individuals or families.
- Session Pass: $5.00 per person for Lebanon and Franklin residents — maximum of $25.00 for families
- Season Pass: $10.00 per person for Lebanon and Franklin residents — maximum of $50.00 for families