Town of Lebanon News
Town of Lebanon Notices
There will be a Natural Hazards Mitigation Plan Public Information Session Tuesday, March 4, 3:00-4:00 p.m. in the Lebanon Town Hall Upstairs Conference Room. Town officials will be present and available to answer questions about the Lebanon Natural Hazards Mitigation Plan and welcome input from the public.
Get Involved!Vacancies are available on the following boards, commissions and committees. If interested, complete and submit (via hardcopy) the Volunteer Interest Form.
- Economic Development Commission (2)
- Jonathan Trumbull Jr. House Board of Historical Preservation (2)
- LVFD Substation Study Committee (7)
- Recreation Commission (2)
- Solid Waste Commission (2)
- Summer Dance Fest Committee (2)
- Tyler Field Building Committee (1)
- Village Business District Design Review (1)
- Water Pollution Control Authority (1)