The first phase of paving Bascom Road has started. Reclamation, regrading then paving will happen before moving on to other end of road. Bascom Rd will remain open during these functions but expect delays or temporary closure at any time.
Kids Fun Day at the Farmers Market, Saturday, August 27th from 9 am - noon in front of Town Hall. Free balloons, Farmers Cow ice cream & honey sticks (one per child)!
Summer Dancefest on the Lebanon Green Saturday, August 27th from 4 - 10 pm. Live music, games and food! Fireworks at night!
To serve everyone most efficiently
appointments are encouraged.
No appointments will be made prior to 9:00 a.m. or after 6:00 p.m.
The Lebanon Social Services office offers a variety of services to Lebanon children, adults, and seniors. These free services include:
· Referrals to State and Federal programs for SNAP (food stamps) assistance, State General Assistance, Assistance with Husky/Access Health CT (marketplace for CT Insurance) for uninsured children and families.
· Energy Assistance and Intake office for TVCCA State Energy Assistance Program serving the New London County, Operation Fuel, Project Warm-up. Referral and assistance with Eversource plans and weatherization.
· Financial assistance through the Lebanon Warm Hearts Fund.
· Food assistance and intake office for the Lebanon Neighbor’s Helping Neighbor’s food cupboard distributing monthly food baskets, as well as holiday baskets for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter.
· Assistance with budgeting and general paperwork.
· Senior Farmers’ Market Nutrition Program.
· Liason to the Lebanon Lions’ Club for eye care assistance.
· Referrals to TVCCA Meals-on-Wheels program.
· Energy Assistance and Intake office for TVCCA State Energy Assistance Program serving the New London County, Operation Fuel, Project Warm-up.
· Back to School Program
· Secret Santa/Holiday Giving Program
OFFICE HOURS: Monday: By appointment only
Tuesday 9:00 am-6:00 pm (closed 2:30-3:30), Thursday 9:00 am-2:00 pm
To serve everyone more efficiently, appointments are encouraged.
LEBANON HOUSING REHABILITATION PROGRAM
The Housing Rehabilitation Program is designed for low and moderate income homeowners and landlords with low and moderate income tenants to address safety and public health code violations, as well as provide funds for necessary house repairs.
Funds will address safety and public health code violations first but also may be used by homeowners for common repair projects including but not limited to, septic system repairs, roofing & siding, structural deficiencies, replacement windows, plumbing, electrical, and heating systems.
The Housing Rehabilitation Program is funded by a Community Development Block Grant from the United State Department of Housing and Urban Development and administered through the State Department of Economic and Community Development.
Housing Rehabilitation Projects have a $25,000 spending cap per eligible applicant. To be eligible for the Program applicants must income qualify and be current on town taxes. Projects must also be able to address all serious housing deficiencies while staying within the spending cap.
APPLICATION LINK BELOW UNDER RESOURCES