Visit the Farmers Market on Saturday, July 29 in front of Town Hall from 9 am to noon.
The 102nd Army Band will perform a free concert on Lebanon Green on Saturday, July 29th at 7 PM. Guests are encouraged to bring lawn chairs or blankets. In the event of rain, concert will be held at the Lebanon Senior, 37R West Town St. Click here for details.
To serve everyone most efficiently
appointments are encouraged.
No appointments will be made prior to 9:00 a.m. or after 6:00 p.m.
The Lebanon Social Services office offers a variety of services to Lebanon children, adults, and seniors. These free services include:
· Referrals to State and Federal programs for SNAP (food stamps) assistance, State General Assistance, Assistance with Husky/Access Health CT (marketplace for CT Insurance) for uninsured children and families.
· Energy Assistance and Intake office for TVCCA State Energy Assistance Program serving the New London County, Operation Fuel, Project Warm-up. Referral and assistance with Eversource plans and weatherization.
· Financial assistance through the Lebanon Warm Hearts Fund.
· Food assistance and intake office for the Lebanon Neighbor’s Helping Neighbor’s food cupboard distributing monthly food baskets, as well as holiday baskets for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter.
· Assistance with budgeting and general paperwork.
· Senior Farmers’ Market Nutrition Program.
· Liason to the Lebanon Lions’ Club for eye care assistance.
· Referrals to TVCCA Meals-on-Wheels program.
· Energy Assistance and Intake office for TVCCA State Energy Assistance Program serving the New London County, Operation Fuel, Project Warm-up.
· Back to School Program
The Town of Lebanon Social Services Department will once again be organizing a “BACK-TO-SCHOOL” fundraiser for qualifying Lebanon youth, Pre-School-Senior in High School. Beginning July 17th, we will begin accepting donations of new backpacks, lunchboxes, 3-ring binders, notebooks, pencils, pens, highlighters, loose leaf paper, tab dividers, markers, rulers, calculators, crayons, etc. If you are interested in donating to the program, please contact Shelly Ashcom, Social Services Director at
(860) 642-4580 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ANY DONATION IS APPRECIATED! You can bring donations to the Social Services Office at Town Hall.
If you wish to make a monetary donation, please note “BACK-TO-SCHOOL PROGRAM“ in the memo line and drop off or mail to:
Lebanon Social Services
579 Exeter Road
Lebanon, CT 06249
If any qualifying families are interested in participating in the program for their school age children, contact Social Services by August 7th 2017. Distribution of supplies will be by appointment only on August 19th at Town Hall.
THANK YOU TO ALL OUR SPONSORS for your support and generosity to our Back-to-School Program.
· Secret Santa/Holiday Giving Program
OFFICE HOURS: Monday: By appointment only
Tuesday 9:00 am-6:00 pm (closed 2:30-3:30), Thursday 9:00 am-2:00 pm
To serve everyone more efficiently, appointments are encouraged.
The Housing Rehabilitation Program is designed for low and moderate income homeowners and landlords with low and moderate income tenants to address safety and public health code violations, as well as provide funds for necessary house repairs.
Funds will address safety and public health code violations first but also may be used by homeowners for common repair projects including but not limited to, septic system repairs, roofing & siding, structural deficiencies, replacement windows, plumbing, electrical, and heating systems.
The Housing Rehabilitation Program is funded by a Community Development Block Grant from the United State Department of Housing and Urban Development and administered through the State Department of Economic and Community Development.
Housing Rehabilitation Projects have a $25,000 spending cap per eligible applicant. To be eligible for the Program applicants must income qualify and be current on town taxes. Projects must also be able to address all serious housing deficiencies while staying within the spending cap.
APPLICATION LINK BELOW UNDER RESOURCES