Town of Lebanon News
Town of Lebanon Notices
- Message from the Governor: TRAVEL BAN
- Parking ban in effect from 3pm Monday through Wednesday; any cars parked on the roads will be ticketed or towed.
- Town Hall closing at 12:30pm Monday
- All Town Offices will be closed on Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Lebanon Senior Center will be closing at noon on Monday and will be closed Tuesday and Wednesday; all activities are cancelled.
- Lebanon Transfer Station will be closed on Wednesday
- Emergency Center contact number for residents is: 860-642-7111. This line will be updated regularly with additional emergency information.
- Important information from the Department of Public Works (follow link above)
Egg-gineering Program by Engineering Imagination
Class description: For boys and girls, grades 2, 3, 4. Students will have a blast learning about real-world engineering concepts in hopes of avoiding an egg-plosion! Given only recycled materials, students will design a contraption capable of protecting a raw egg during a free-fall from varying heights. Students have so much fun with this challenge. Instructor: Andrew Escalera of Engineering Imagination, LLC.
Date: February 2 – March 2 (no class February 16)
Time: 3:15 pm to 5:30 pm (students can go right after school)
Location: Lebanon Elementary School
Cost: $72 per child for 4 weeks
Class Limit: 14 students limit
Fill out form and mail to: Lebanon Recreation Dept. 579 Exeter Rd Lebanon, CT 06249
SPONSORED BY LEBANON RECREATION COMMISSION
For more information contact Sandy Tremblay (Lebanon Recreation Depart) at 860-642-4085 or email email@example.com.
Brick Donation Forms should be submitted by August 1st for inclusion in the dedication on Veteran’s Day, November 11th
Get Involved!Vacancies are available on the following boards, commissions and committees. If interested, complete and submit (via hardcopy) the Volunteer Interest Form.
- Charter Commission (1)
- Economic Development Commission (1)
- Jonathan Trumbull Jr. House Board of Historical Preservation (2)
- Solid Waste Commission (2)
- Summer Dance Fest Committee (1)
- Tyler Field Building Committee (1)
- Village Business District Design Review (1)
- Water Pollution Control Authority (3)